Extra Information, Links and Sign-Up for Dr. Deb’s “Glutathione” Amazon Kindle Book:
A Note To Readers:
In my health series “Back To Nature’s Healing” I will refer to products I have used with great success in my practice.
By no means are we trying to sell products, nor am I paid to endorse them. I’m simply answering a question I get every day…many times. “What would you use for…” whatever ailment, in my clinic.
After 3 and 1/2 decades of experience, I have a pretty good handle on what works.
But if you have a fave place to buy your supplements, herbals and homeopathics, by all means do that. My recommendations may help you to be able to compare one product to the next, as mine have been tried and tested by me and I know the results to expect.
Don’t forget to Sign Up with the Form Below to be notified of when I publish a new book in my “Back To Nature’s Healing” Series. In fact, if you’re on my email list…I’ll make sure you can get the book for FREE!!.
Sign Up To Be Notified When I Release A New “Back To Nature’s Healing” Book
We respect your email privacy
Now, back to the Glutathione book:
My Reasoning on Recommending Glutaclear:
1) NAC – N-Acetyl-cysteine which is the rate limiting amino acid to making GSH in your cells. 1200 mg per day increased GSH by 33% and has been used clinically for 5 decades so is well understood and shown to be safe. It has a strong mucus destroying effect, (i.e. used for Cystic Fibrosis) and is used for acetaminophen toxicity, as a cellular protective agent during cancer chemotherapy, and in the prevention of kidney pathologies.
Another huge advantage is that it can cross the blood brain barrier to be used to make GSH. You see, there is a very protective mechanism in our bodies to prevent a lot of things getting from your bloodstream into the vital tissues of the brain. This is called the “Blood Brain Barrier”. And strangely enough even fully made glutathione cannot cross. So by using NAC, you provide your brain with the raw materials it needs to make its own GSH.
2) Vitamin C protects and increases the available GSH. They actually help each other using same enzymes. So they recycle each other. And you don’t need a lot, just 500 mg. was shown to maintain reduced glutathione levels and its antioxidant action. Doses of 2 gm per day was not appreciatively different from 500 mg.
3) Selenium to make GSH Peroxidase, a very important enzyme for toxin and heavy metals removal. Super Oxide Dismutase, another important antioxidant is selenium dependent as.
4) Niacinamide or active B3 – change GSSG (after it has worked as an antioxidant) back to GSH. And it’s needed for Phase I cytochrome 450 activity, as explained in Chapter 5.
5) Broccoli extract – Because of its sulfurophane content. Sulurophane stimulates the Phase II enzymes (Chapter 5 on Detox)…so aiding in getting rid of xenobiotic (anything which is ‘non-self) compounds.
I also suggest and am happy with the results from Liposomal Glutathione from Pure Encapsulations:
The lipid or fat globules around the glutathione made from Purified phosphatidylcholine is a delivery system which uses natural liposomal formation from the hydrophobic (water avoiding) and hydrophilic (water loving) nature of phospholipids.
Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion, so it bypasses the problem of non-absorption of normal glutathione from the intestinal tract.
Beta 1,3-D Glucans in plain language of its developer, Nicholas DiLuzio of Tulane University is, “The broad spectrum of immunopharmacological activities of glucan includes not only the modification of certain bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections, but also inhibition of tumor growth.” Truly wonderful at fighting disease of the immune system.
Basically anyone who has a heartbeat can take Beta Gold, particularly living in 21st century North America, where stress, pollutants and toxins are so prevalent.
I would especially recommend it for people with impaired immunity, who are susceptible to allergies, autoimmune disease, infectious disease, slow and incomplete healing and cancer, wishing to slow the aging process, undergoing radiation or chemotherapy, over 40 whose immune systems begin to slow through the aging process, geriatric patients, who are exposed to radiation from external sources such as UV or electromagnetic fields, people with poor nutrition or who consume food preservatives, those under physical or emotional stress, athletes and those who work out extensively, people with high risk of cardiovascular disease.
And last but not least….Animals! To help them overcome illness, stay healthy and live longer.
I have used this clinically for so many health situations with all kinds of success. This and Glutaclear are the backbone elements to natural healing, in my opinion and experience.
Ultra Anti-Oxidant is a superb formula comprised of a comprehensive blend of antioxidants and precursor nutrients to support antioxidant systems within the body. It is the best blend I’ve used to work with GSH in Phase I Detoxification.
For Private Consultations With Dr. Deb — Click Here
NOTE TO UK OR EUROPEAN READERS:
We can ship to the UK and Europe, but the mailing and pricing is different. Please email us Here and we’ll get back to you with pricing.
First, Dr. Mark Hyman:
|This is the first in the “Back To Nature’s Healing”
-Natural Remedies for Peeps and Pets
|Yes, I write fantasy too.
The Persephane Pendrake Chronicles
|Dr. Deborah Baker is a holistic health practitioner, homeopathic doctor in Huntsville, Ontario Canada…also known in the region of Muskoka. She has over 35 years of experience finding natural cures for hundreds of health problems, using natural supplements, (all non-GMO), holistic nutrition, herbal and homeopathic remedies.To inquire about appointments, please send her a note from our contact page.|